Enterprise customers may add Multiple Account Users and set proper permissions to each user.
Account Users may be added under the account settings.
Navigate to Management-> Users.
You may modify the following:
1. Add user:
- Click Add User.
- Add the full name of the user.
- Add a valid Email address. Choose a functional Email address as the user will have to validate his Email.
After we press OK, 'Set User Permissions' dialog box appears, where the permissions for that particular user can be set.
* The 'Not Now' attribute set user's permissions to the default.
- Add and remove sites - the user will be able to add new sites and remove existing sites.
- Modify site setting - the user will be able to change the site's settings (WAF, Performance etc.).
- Edit account settings - the user will be able to change the account settings (2FA, Personal details etc.).
- Manage users and permissions - the user will be able to add/remove/modify permissions of all users. It is recommended to enable this option only for admin users.
- Manage API Keys - Create and manage up to 5 API keys per user.
- Manage account sub-accounts - Enables the user to manage all sub-accounts in the account.
- Add and remove DNS zones - the user will be able to add/remove DNS zones on the account.
- Modify DNS zones settings - the user will be able to modify DNS zones on the account.
- Login from the following IP addresses - option will allow the user to access the account, from specific IPs. If the field left empty, the user will be able to log in to this account from all IPs.
* SIEM Integration settings are part of Account Level settings and require the following privileges for a user to be able to modify this: "Allow user to edit account settings"
2. Modify Permissions:
Once the user is added, you may modify his permissions.
Click on the user, for which the permissions need to be modified -> settings box appears on the right-hand side of the screen -> Choose permissions
3. Modify user:
Click on the user, for which the modifications are needed -> settings box appears on the right-hand side of the screen -> Choose Actions
- Reset Password - reset the user's password.
- Delete - remove the user from the account.
- In order to set a user with "Read-Only" permissions, uncheck all of the User Permissions. Once all permissions are disabled, the user will be in a Read Only mode.
- In order to set another Account Administrator instead of the current one, please contact Incapsula support.