- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Domains below the Main section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to safeguard with Incapsula.
- Next to IP Address click change and enter the IP address that you received during the setup process and Submit
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Under Name, enter only the sub-domain of your website address that you would like safeguarded by Incapsula. For example, if you picked www.mydomain.com as your website's address, just enter www as the entry under Name.
- Enter the CNAME you received during the setup process under Data.
- Click Submit.
Congratulations! Your records are now configured. Keep in mind that these changes may take several hours to take effect.